Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful

Last night as I sat in the dark for the 2nd time in 5 days, due to the electric being out from all the storms going through, I reflected on God's greatness and the many things I have to be thankful for.
  I am thankful for my Family, and for our safety through the tornado warnings and severe thunderstorms of this week.
  I am thankful for God's saving Grace!
  I am thankful for the convenience of electricity, that I take for granted so often.

  I am so thankful for so many things, that I couldn't possibly name them all, but it was nice to stop and reflect.

Psalms 145: 1-3
 1 "I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
 2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise they name for ever and ever.
 3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable."

No comments:

Post a Comment