Wednesday, February 16, 2011

White Rose Cuddle Hoodies

This morning my sewing project has been doll hoodies made from White Rose Cuddle Minky fabric.  The fabric is Ultra plush with rosette embossing and so pretty to look at.  I loved the fabric when I saw it in the store. The texture really makes it look that rosettes! 
I have found, however that it sheds while cutting & sewing!  My black pants, green carpet, the sewing machine itself, and everything else nearby are now coated in white fuzz! lol!   Dealing with the fuzz was worth it though!  The hoodies look adorable!  And the seams have been stitched with a zig-zag stitch to keep them from shedding/fraying! So, no more coating everything in white fuzz!!  Plus, minky fabric is machine washable!

These white rosette minky hoodies would look great with a pretty Easter dress!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Wow! You have a beautiful collection of white rose cuddle hoodies . These looks gorgeous and handmade. I like this type of doll. Thanks a lot...

    American Girl Doll Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dubem,
    Thank you! I looked at your link, too. You have very nice doll clothes also!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete