Saturday, June 9, 2012

Last day of School!


Hi Everyone!  It's me Kellie, the 18" American girl doll.  I haven't written on this blog for a long time, but I wanted to get on and share about yesterday's last day of school!  My friends and I had so much fun!

2 hours before the end of the school day, yesterday, our teacher announced that we were having a "end of the school year party" for the rest of the day.  "You can play games and talk with your friends" she said and    then she pulled out a large tray with colorful cupcakes!

After eating the cupcake, Emily and I played a game of UNO!


And guess what!   I won!
Here's a picture of me, laying down the last card on the pile.

Emily leaned back in her desk and moaned,  "Oh, no!  And I only had four cards left.  3 of the cards were blue, and the other was a wild card.  Look"  say said, as she stretched out her hands with the cards in them.


But she was smiling as she said it, so I knew she wasn't really upset.


In fact, she put the cards down, stood up, and gave me a high-five for winning!

When Samantha saw us, she walked over to see who had won.


"Can I play in the next game, too?" Samantha asked.

"Sure!"  Emily and I both said at the same time!

We decide there would be more room if we pushed Emily's desk out of the way and sat on the floor.



I guess we got a little too comfortable, though. Because we all took our shoes off and then our teacher walked by and said "You're not at home, please put your shoes back on."

"Oh well, it was still fun, even if we did have to put our shoes back on! lol."

And Emily won this round!

No comments:

Post a Comment